Monday, March 03, 2014

 

Fwd: lost baggage TUNEK14125


 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Amor Farhat <Ben.Amor.Farhat@deme.be>
Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Subject: lost baggage TUNEK14125
To: "jawad@alumni.washington.edu" <jawad@alumni.washington.edu>


Dear Sir

 

I would like to inform you about the unprofessional service I experienced with Emirates Airlines recently
I flew to Tunis on 27 Feb 2014 with EK 747 , 150 pieces of baggage did not arrive to Tunis , I filed a complaint and today I am back in UAE and no one can tell me what happens or where is my suitcase , all what I receive as answers is wait or we do not know or the belt is broken or the fog , how can this happen in such a reputable company such Emirates ? I am really desperate to find my suitcase

 

 

Regards,

 

Farhat

 





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?