Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 

Flight problem



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Armaan Mallick <armaanmallick786@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:19 AM
Subject: Flight problem
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Cc: customeraffairs.jnb@emirates.com


Hi

I am sending this email from Nigeria and here Emirates service is very
bad. I booked my ticket last month that is about 8th of April from
Lagos to Dubai and then connecting flight is from Dubai to Kolkata.
Some weeks before they cancelled night flight and they changed my
ticket date from 8th to 9th afternoon and next flight is from dubai to
kolkata 11th of april.

No one informed me about this from your side. One of my friend said
emirates cancelled night flight and then i gave a call and they
confirmed me about this i asked why you didn't inform me about this
they were telling we don't have any information about you. How is it
possible if i already given all my information online and updated my
tickets that time.

Sometime what these people are doing now they are booking more tickets
and when you will be in airport they will tell you are not going today
you are going tomorrow. My question is why they are doing this kind of
thing with world class flight service and because of this we people
are phasing problems.

This is my ticket details:
Passenger name - MALLICK/MOHAMMADARMAN
Booking Reference - KNFIDS

I hope i am not going to phase any problem this time.

Thanks:

Armaan Mallick

Mob; +2348168136543




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?