Friday, December 16, 2011

 

Fwd: FW: MISSING



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ravinder singh <alishanexpo@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 1:08 AM
Subject: FW: MISSING
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu






Hello sir/madam
my name is Ravinder singh, i am from india, i was travelling from milan ( italy) to dubai, on 13 dec 2011, we arrived dubai at 00:20 on 14 dec 2011, my flight no. is Ek 094 ,AND MY SEAT NO IS J 26 in that flight i lost my camera and i report for that, i have got the camera, but in that camera there was no memory card,someone took out the memory card,please if can find that memory card for i will be very thankful to dubai police, i really wants my memory card.409980there is a piture of my trip to milan with my wife.please find a.s.a.p
when i received camra from the security they say please sign on this paper and i signed on that paper they says they received camra from the team but with out  memory card
and i had read from  the paper
SECURITY SEAT NO3317734
NAME OF THE STAFF GIOMATHY404348
CLEANING TEAM THILAK
IF THEASE PEOPLE FIND MY CAMRA FROM THE THE PLANE AND I TOOK THE PICTURE IN THE PLANE SO THE CARD WAS IN SIDE ANY ONE OF THIS TEAM HAVE THE MEMORY CARD PLEASE DO SOME THING THIS MY LIFE MEMORY. I AM SURE THE CARD IS WITH THEM IF SOME BODY WANT SOME MONEY WE CAN PAY.  IF WE RECEIVED THIS CARD WE WILL GIVE YOU MORE BUSINESS IN FUTURE OF MY FREIND CIRCLE. 
thanking you,
Regards
Ravinder Singh




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?