Tuesday, August 24, 2010

 

Emirates complaint



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle L <shell291@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Emirates complaint
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu


I would like to add a complaint about Emirates to your site.

I flew Emirates 1st August 2010 from Brisbane Australia to Auckland New Zealand and was allocated seat 24G, the seat RIGHT NEXT to the toilet, I could actually lean out of my seat, without much effort and touch the toilet seat. I was sitting eating my breakfast and I could hear people using the toilet, what a suprise I was turned off my food. I ended up in tears as there was no other seat to transfer to and I payed as much for my seat as anybody else. I could understand being allocated that seat if I paid less then all other people seated in economy. I have so far found it almost impossible to contact Emirates to make a compliant.

Also I counted 12 flight attendants board the plane in Brisbane, can someone please tell me where they all were, as I only ever saw the same 3 flight attendants in economy.

Thank you

Michelle




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?