Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Karachi - DUbai - Jeddah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Inam AMJAD <i.amjad@articasa.biz>
Date: May 15, 2007 5:16 PM
Subject: Karachi - DUbai - Jeddah
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Dear Mr. Jawad,

I have experienced such a bad experience with Emirates staff at the
Quaid-e-azam Airport in Karachi, a lady counter staff pf Ek was very
rude and was chewing "Paan" while dealing with passengers, she was
only concentrating on that and avoiding people. Anyway it was a
horrible moment in my life when I asked her to reconfirm my seating to
widow as I did earlier, but she refused saying that you will sit in
the middle row.

Well, after reaching Dubai Airport, and while entering transit lounge
to Jeddah, two EK staffs ( Lebanese and Indian) has refused to let me
go in, saying you are Pakistani and your visa and passport has to be
checked, so you have to wait next 30 min outside, however, I told them
that I have a valid residence visa and shown the copy plus I told them
that this is not the first time I am traveling via Dubai, but they did
not listen, the Lebanese staff told me that a supervisor will come and
check your passport, after45 min. the same Lebanese guy was checking,
I told him is this a manner to treat people, he said because you are
Pakistani we much do go and make complain where you want….!

So I have no comments, because I know it is useless.. no one will pay attention.

Regards

Inam

Articasa

Dar Al-Fun Establishment for Ceramics

East Express Highway (Al-Haramain Highway)

P.O. Box:15461, Zip Code: 21444

Jeddah – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966 2 2524402, Fax: +966 2 2276260

Email: info@articasa.biz

Web: www.articasa.biz




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?