Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

LOST BAGGAGE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tanvir multani <tannu_tem@hotmail.com>
Date: Nov 13, 2005 6:46 AM
Subject: LOST BAGGAGE
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Cc: TANNU_TEM@hotmail.com, dreamz_heart@yahoo.com

Salamorahmat

I have lost one OF my baggages.

I have never imagined it can happen with me specially from Emirates
(such 'well known' airlines).my luggage which contained a very
precious one for me becoz of its gifted.

i m travelling from mumbai vai dubai johannesburg dated 04june
2005 flight no EK0503. TICKET NO 176 5143702408 while i have lost my
one bags.

i had already booked complain but there is no reply yet.so pls
guide me n give me detailwise information where i get higher autority
to complain and get my lost baggage.

Can you please advice us on how to get our bags back from emirates..

Would be very grateful if you could provide this for me.

hoping for favourable reply in this aforesaid matter

thank you, ALLAH HAFIZ

YOGESH CHAUDHARY




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?