Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

Just flown back to Glasgow via Dubai

From:
Baxtersomron@aol.com Add to Address Book
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:37:52 EST
Subject:
Just flown back to Glasgow via Dubai
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Dear Jawad,
My flight back to Dubai via Bangkok was o.k. but when I got off the plane and had to through security, it was a nightmare. I have been an independant traveller for the last 20 years, and I have never unrgone wuch hum iliation as they meted out to me at that airport. All the 5 day package tourists got through no problem, but I wear alot of silver and on the way out one of the femalie staff took me into a booth, and I found that reasonable/ Going back to Glasgow I was made to take off all my jewellery in front of all those passengers that were getting through with all their sturr on, I asked for the femalle to take me into the booth and they all stood laughing, I wear 2 sari belts, and I has to remove them over my head allowing everyone to get a good look at my body again they were all laughing. I was starting to put all my stuff back on, by this time it was only me, one of the males came cover and deliberately stood on 2 of my rings, the insurance company will not refund me and I was nearly in tears, my fiancee had given the one that they broke,it was only£45 and the other one £20, I got cownstairs and realized that I had left my Dalai Lama book , and up I went and I asked kindly if they had seenit, they all started laughing and then screamed at me to go, I had 30 minutes to get to my gate of departure which was t the end, I wa in tears by this time. I find that I cannot get in touch with them, but I will certainly never travel with them again and I will be making sure that my other travelling friends never use them. Can you tell me if there is any way I can get in touch with them?
Thanks for reading this yours R. Baxter



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?