Monday, December 27, 2004

 

Also Bad Experience Was

From:
"Christopher McGilvery" Add to Address Book
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Subject:
Also Bad Experience Was
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:49:20 +1000

First trip on them.

From Singapore to Dubai, I was ignored when I pressed the Cabin Buzzer, the elderly ladies beside me had to assist me.

I was suffering from severe sinus issues, they just were shocked as I that nobody came.

Then 1 of them went to the back of the plane to notice them all sitting down eating. *makes you think not one was watching the customers*.

On the flight from Dubai to glasgow, same problem again.
I just turned the buzzer off in the end in disgust.

If you want further details for your site, please don't hesitate.

I was told they were a good airline, but to me it's like get the planes in the air we will worry bout admin later.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?